We are pleased to announce that construction of The Brougham in North Adelaide, SA is complete.
The Brougham is Hindmarsh’s most prestigious residential development in South Australia, redefining levels of elegance, luxury and attention to design detail. The landmark building, created by Pruszinski PACT Architects, has been meticulously designed to make a resounding visual statement while appealing to a taste for cultured luxury.
Evoking a sophisticated sense of timeless style, the interior architects, Williams Burton Leopardi, have also paid fastidious attention to The Brougham’s design details. From the warmth of natural fabrics and tiles, to the designer kitchen with its prestige appliances, and the use of premium fixtures and finishes throughout.
The Brougham comprises 16 well-appointed 3-bedroom apartments, a luxurious penthouse and an exquisite bluestone heritage villa. The Brougham also features;
- Enviable north-south orientation;
- Resident’s lounge and dining area with fully equipped kitchen;
- Boutique hotel style lobby;
- Expansive level one outdoor terrace for socialising;
- Secure temperature-controlled wine cellar;
- Each apartment features two spacious living areas and two outdoor spaces;
- Two-levels of underground parking, and
- Private yoga studio.
Located in North Adelaide and within minutes of the Adelaide CBD residents can avail themselves to Adelaide’s finest dining, theatres, galleries, and the Adelaide Oval. The villa is the only residence left – don’t miss out!