Following the successful expansion of the neighbouring Margaret Hendry School, Hindmarsh are delighted to start construction on the brand-new North Gungahlin High School in Taylor, ACT.
Recently, Yvette Berry MLA and Michael Pettersson MLA attend the project site to meet the project team and tour the new High School site, which will provide exceptional learning facilities for 800 Long Term Enrolment (LTE) Year 7-10 students.
Once complete, the campus will boast:
- Leadership, Administration & Staff Centre
- Student Well-Being Services Centre
- Learning Resources Centre
- General Learning Settings
- Specialists Learning Settings
- Small Group Programs
- Performing Arts Centre
- Double Gymnasium
- Facilities Management Workroom
- External learning areas, kickabout space/s and recreational seating areas
- Three outdoor hardcourts
When asked about the project, Jemma Butt – Hindmarsh Project Manager said, “The project team are really excited to start work on the new North Gungahlin High School. Having successfully delivered the Margaret Hendry School Expansion for the ACT Education Directorate, the whole team is eager to showcase their skills and deliver another exceptional educational facility. I am incredibly proud of the high-quality of work delivered by all stakeholders.”