Located at 17 Goodman Place the site comprises small to medium warehouse spaces, located adjacent to major arterial roads.
Hindmarsh will be delivering two new warehouses, including:
- Structural steel portal framed warehouses – Unit 1 & Unit 2, 11,000 sqm of GFA with 28,654 sqm site
- High clearance bays
- 14 flush docks and 3 sunken docks with load levellers and dispatch offices with amenities
- 15m wide cantilevered awning
- Main office warehouse offices over two levels
- Heavy duty hardstand
- Battery charging
- Light duty car parking
- Separate (from truck access) carpark access.
Construction starts this month (Sept 2023) and is expected to reach completion in Mid 2024.
When asked about the project, Chadd Hume, Hindmarsh State Manager – Construction QLD said, “Hindmarsh are excited to deliver this development for Goodman’s a valued client We are committed to delivering a quality outcome and seamless service. This project will strengthen Hindmarsh’s presence in the Industrial space.”