On Wednesday 12 July, our People & Performance Team attended the Infrastructure Traineeship Networking Session at the Future Pathways event with the current NSW Infrastructure Trainees.
Hosted by Infrastructure NSW, the Future Pathways event helps prepare the 2022 trainees with job-ready skills and networking opportunities to set them up for future success once they complete their traineeship.
Hindmarsh are proud to have participated in the Infrastructure Traineeship program since its inception in 2020. We have hosted eight (8) trainees across a variety of projects and head office teams. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Infrastructure NSW on this valuable industry initiative into the future.
Pictured from L-R:
- Emma Christie, Infrastructure NSW
- Charisse Teo, Hindmarsh Trainee
- Daniel Martin, former Hindmarsh Trainee
- Lisa Harrington, A/Chief Executive, NSW Schools Infrastructure
- Kate Stuckey, Hindmarsh
- Donna Slater, Hindmarsh
- Gabby Gordon, Hindmarsh Trainee